This is the time of year when my cooking plans change to holiday gift-giving. Since my helpers in the kitchen look forward to cooking as much as I do, it’s important to have some recipes that they can make on their own.
Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge is super easy and foolproof for a beginner. It’s a great gift or bake sale item as well. Enjoy!
- Microwave safe bowl
- 8 X 8 pan
- Plastic Wrap
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 12 Ounces Vanilla Frosting
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint flavoring
- 1/2 Cup Peppermint flavored Candy Crushed
- 6 drops Red Food Coloring
- Line an 8X8 pan with plastic wrap
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips by microwaving 30 seconds at a time, stirring between sessions.
- Stir in vanilla frosting
- Stir till combined
- Add peppermint flavoring, stir well
- Reheat mixture for 10 seconds if needed. The mixture should be soft enough to pour
- Pour mixture into pan
- Add 6 drops Red food coloring
- Use a knife to swirl color into the mixture
- Sprinkle crushed candy over top
- Cool in fridge until hard
- Cut and enjoy